Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I published my WebQuest last week and I offered it to one of my current teacher-friends to complete with her 2nd grade class.  I'm interested to see if her students can follow the WebQuest and see their final products.  My friend has told me her class is familiar with the computer and they do make weekly trips to the computer lab for different tasks.  She said that she has not completed a WebQuest with them yet, so this will be their first one.  I'm anxious to hear what she says to me over the next two weeks, as it is kind of an assessment of myself also!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your webquest is a success. The students are always the best indicators of a lesson. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very exciting... Keep us posted. I would love to hear how the execution of the webquest came out. If the kids enjoyed it. Were they interested and excited from start to finish. Were there any difficulties? I'm gonna stay tuned....

    ReplyDelete